Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I place an order?
- Placing an order is easy. Just make an account and start shopping!
- What payments do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards.
- How long does it take to process my order?
- Typically, orders take 24-48 hours to process and ship. We can ship the same day for orders shipping express if they are placed by 12pm PST.
- What shipping options do I have?
- We ship via USPS or FedEx depending on the item ordered. For items over 150 lbs, we ship via FedEx Freight
- What is your return policy?
- We accept returns after 14 days. For any damages that may occur, we supply a return label for your convenience. Please contact our returns manager, Tiffany (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 702-837-6812.
Our fine products are handcrafted and imperfections are possible. Please inspect freight for damage before signing with shipping agent. Please submit damage claims with photographs within 48 hours to expedite delivery of replacement items.
Dispute: Any dispute regarding this invoice shall be arbitrated in Las Vegas, Nevada, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and the laws of the State of Nevada. Customer shall pay all arbitration and court costs, reasonable legal fees and expenses, plus legal interest on any award or judgment, plus any and all expenses incurred in pursuit of this claim.
Any personal data or credit card information is securely stored in a PCI complicant, third party verified secure environment. In compliance with PCI standards, your full credit card number is not accessible by any users of the Alexander Kalifano internal software. We do not resell or provide any customer information to any entity outside our orgranization which includes but is not limited to name, location, transactions, and credit card information.